Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is headed to Disney Plus on June 22nd and now collectors of physical media know when they can add the 4K UHD or Blu-ray disc to their collection. Screen Rant exclusively revealed that the discs will be in stores on July 26th.
The home release will come complete with a slew of bonus features, including 3 featurettes:
- Method to the Madness – Join various crew members and Marvel employees in interviews as they discuss their love of Sam Raimi and all the details of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness that make it quintessentially Raimi.
- Introducing America Chavez – In this short and fun profile piece, we’ll learn about America’s humble beginnings in the comics. We’ll meet Xochitl Gomez and discuss the complications her character’s unique power presents for the future of the MCU.
- Constructing the Multiverse – Writing a feature film for Marvel is no easy task. In this playful yet informative featurette, we’ll dive into the challenges that writer Michael Waldron faced in creating the twisting and turning story of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Additionally, fans will have access to three deleted scenes, two of which feature Bruce Campbell, a Sam Raimi staple who appeared briefly in Multiverse of Madness:
- A Great Team – A journalist questions Doctor Strange’s integrity.
- Pizza Poppa – Bruce is relieved when Doctor Strange’s spell ends.
- It’s Not Permanent – Bruce tries to accuse Doctor Strange of being an imposter.
And, as always, the discs will feature audio commentary (here with writer Michael Waldron, director Sam Raimi and producer Richie Palmer) and a gag reel.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is currently nearing the end of its theatrical run as the highest-grossing domestic film of 2022.
Source: Screen Rant