Latest ‘Marvel’s Avengers’ Dev Stream Teases New Iron Man Skin, Roadmap Update, and More
We are only a few weeks away from the Clint Barton reveal, so we couldn’t wait to see what the latest developer stream may reveal about current projects. It certainly did not disappoint this week, as we have a slew of new information and minor updates to tide us over until Hawkeye’s big reveal. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump straight into the revelations of the latest Marvel’s Avengers datastream:
- We can expect a timing on when the upcoming Clint Barton War Table will release. It is not a stream but a pre-recorded video.
- They revealed another brand new arrow type, the Boomerang Arrows.
- It got confirmed that a developer blog will release next week with details on the new Wasteland environment. We can expect some insight into the design and inspirations for it. The upcoming Blog will mention Omega Level-threats, as Hawkeye will also receive multiplayer content.
- They’ve teased a brand new Iron Man skin with a cape, which could be the Infamous Iron Man design.
- They are looking into animated nameplates.
- King Hulk’s hair will get a fix in the next patch.
- The Roadmap requires the necessary approvals to ensure the release dates. It might not include dates but rather the order of their planned DLC.
- Currently, there are no plans for new vault missions.
- HARM Room improvements and features are in development. It was a response to the potential of customization options, so they are looking into it.
- Multiplayer content is still being looked into, as they want to ensure that everything works.
- They confirmed that more missions are on the way for the Avengers Initiative. In general, their 2.0 plans include loot, progression, inventory upgrades, new interiors, mission structure, and difficulty. A majority of their team is now working on new content moving forward.
- Have also confirmed more weather scenarios for future missions, such as rain.
- They love the idea of adding mini-games into the Helicarrier or other Outposts.
- Future Operations can also include multiple characters instead of just focusing on one, but the main focus is to utilize operations to introduce new characters.
- There was a strong maybe on multiple people playing the same character in the future.
Well, there you have it. I am really excited to see what the Iron Man skin looks like. It sounds like we can expect some other new skins to get added to the store. The 2.0 plans seem to be a massive undertaking for the team, as they aren’t just focusing on loot but most of the aspects that define the Avengers Initiative. Here’s hoping they can nail those in the coming months so we get some insight into what they are working on. Still, it was a very informative War Table, and cannot wait to see what Clint’s War Table has in store for us once it releases.