Welcome to your mid-week edition of The Morning After Huddle! Vikings, Lions, Packers, and Bears? Oh my.
Here’s what you need to know:
- First, the Chicago Bears have plans for expansion. The team is considering building a domed stadium and entertainment complex roughly 30 miles outside of Chicago. Proposal plans show the property would include things such as restaurants, office space, a hotel, fitness center, and more. The hope is also that this would be the place of future College Football playoff games, College Basketball Final Fours, and yes, Super Bowls.
- Second, it’s never too late to go back go school. Buccaneers Head Coach Todd Bowles is now the holder of a youth and community development degree from Mount St. Mary’s University. Thirty-seven years after leaving college for the NFL, Bowles is fulfilling his personal commitments to his mother, his family, and community. Things came full circle as he included his coaching strategies and philosophies into his assignments, including barriers and struggles of developing a team and individuals for good.
- Finally, your Key Signings and Trades Roundup:
- Running back Phillip Lindsay is heading to the Colts practice squad after a solid training camp
- Former Jaguars wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is signing with the Patriots
- Full Slate of League Moves
As always, the Morning After Huddle is dedicated to bringing you all the latest updates. We’re back tomorrow, as the season kicks off, with more news you want to know!